Top 6 Reasons to Choose YA201:
1. Free Upgrade Life Time, Just Put in the USB and Paste the files into Flash disk
2. Data stream sorting
3. Find The Cause Of The Fault Code
4. Support vehicles 1998 &newer (OBDII &CAN)
5. YA201 provides full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
6. Multi-Language: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
● Diagnostic Functions—Use this function to select a vehicle and then proceed to the diagnostic Menu.
● Read codes—Reads DTCs from vehicles computer with Koeo or KOE
● Erase Codes—Deletes dtcs from vehicle's memory
● Live Data—Live Data menu lets you view, record and playback real time PIDs data from the electronic control mod
In live data menu, you can insert the selected item to front by holding pressing the "ok" key for 3 seconds
★ All Datastream:
Views vehicle Parameter Identification Data(PIDs)in real time PIDs are displayed in either a text format or graph format when available
★ Graph Display
Show the live data via graph mode, selecte PIDs by "OK" key, enter the graph by "Return"key switch the PIDs by "UP"and "Down"key
Record the PIDs frame, selecte PIDs by "OK" key, enter the record page by "Return" key. Select the storage slot location to start record
Choose the record slot to playback the live data, switch frame by"UP" and "Down"key
★ Freeze Frame
Displays a snapshot of operating conditions at the time of a fault.
★ Vehicle Info
Scan tool displays the vehicle's VIN number, Calibration ID (s) and CVNthat identify the software version in the vehicles control module (s.) The tool also displays In-Use Performance Tracking of important readiness monitors.
★ Component Test
Tool will display a list of components and their locations on the vehicle.This function will always appear on the Main Menu. This selection will appear on the Diagnostic Menu only when the toollhas a list of component locations for the currently selected vehicle.
★ On-Board Monitoring
Scan tool controls the operation of vehicle components, tests or systems.
★ On Sensor Test
Displays oxygen sensor monitoring test results from the vehicle's memory, the O2 Monitor Test is NOT an ON-DEMAND TEST.
★ I/M Readiness
Displays a snapshot of the state of the vehicle's OBDII Monitors.
▲ American (USA) car (Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now):
For Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
▲ European car (Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now):
For Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
▲ France Car after 2006:
for Citroen, for Fiat, for Renault, for Peugeot
Not Support for Renault Clio 2/Megane/Dacia Logan
▲ Japanese car (Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now):
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan,
for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota
▲ Chinese car (Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now):
for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brand. And this device only have OBD2 Functions, don't have Special Functions, Like ABS Reset, Airbag Reset…
Please Leave us message in below format, we will reply you within 8 hours. for example: xx, 2005, 2.0cc, Diesel
Not Support Russian Cars VAZ, UAZ, LADA; Not works with trucks
For Ssangyong Actyon, from 2009 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Korando, 2.0 TD Diesel, from 2013 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Kyron, 2.0 Diesel, from 2010 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Rexton, 2011 to 2017 years,
Not Support Opel Corsa c 2004 1.3 CDTI
Nor Support vw golf 4 2002
How to use ?
Locating Data Link Connector
1.Choose a location under driver side dash under steering wheel) and use that description in both places.
2.If unsure about location of dlc, check vehicl manual or reputable service center about location
Connect the tool
1. If the connector is not there a label should be there indicating the whereabouts of the connector.
2. If necessary, remove the cover from the DLC
3.Turn the ignition switch to the on position. Do not start the engine
4. Plug the OBD connector into the Data Link Connector.
5. The tool will attempt to identify the vehicle. If successful, the vehicle identifie lisplayed. if the vehicle cannot be identified, menus will be shown for you to select the vehicle manually