For just $10.33 , buy WIDESEA Windproof Camping Gas Stove Portable Folding Burner for Outdoor Backpacking Hiking Picnic – WSS-207/for Flat Tank from the wholesale webshop online.
WIDESEA Windproof Camping Gas Stove Portable Folding Burner for Outdoor Backpacking Hiking Picnic – WSS-207/for Flat Tank
- Split structure design, frame made of stainless steel, triangular bracket, stable structure, good load-bearing capacity, suitable for most camping pots
- The stand is foldable and has a storage box for easy portability
- Equipped with an electronic lighter, easy and quick to ignite in the field
- Windproof design, it can adapt to the harsh outdoor environment
- All parts can be disassembled and replaced, prolonging the service life of the burner
- The air nozzle is made of brass, which is durable. There are four vents on the wall of the air column. The fuel gas and air are mixed more fully, and the fuel utilization rate is high
- The burner power is 3500W, the flame is large, and the cooking speed is fast
- Storage size: φ76mm*80mm
- Expanded size: φ155mm*80mm
- Fire plate: Material: aluminum alloy, fire plate diameter 5cm, 110 fire holes
- Frame: Material: stainless steel, 3 points 6 folds foldable, comes with a windshield
- Air nozzle: Material: all copper, nozzle hole diameter 0.35mm
- Air pipe: Material: PVC pipe with metal braided winding, can be bent arbitrarily, diameter 6mm
- Electronic lighter: Material: stainless steel frame, high melting point plastic, ceramic tube
- Gas tank connection valve: The inner diameter of the thread is 1.2cm, which can be directly connected to the gas tank of the threaded diameter, and the adapter can be connected to the card interface gas tank. Equipped with a rotary switch to adjust the flame size
- Applicable fuels: butane, isobutane, propane, or gas mixture
- When connecting the gas tank, first ensure that the switch on the connecting valve is closed to avoid air leakage during installation.
- When choosing a gas tank, you can choose a gas tank with high purity and no impurities to avoid blockage of the air nozzle.
- After the burner is used, first turn off the connection valve switch, wait for a few seconds, and then unscrew the connection valve from the gas tank.
- When cleaning and maintaining, wipe with a soft towel to avoid scratching the furnace body.
- If the fire plate, air nozzle and air pipe have been used for a long time or are blocked, contact maintenance in time or purchase replacement parts to improve the service life of the burner.
- 1 x Camping Gas Stove
- 1 x Storage Box
- Other items not include
|Retail Packaging||No Package|
|User Manual (Language)||No User Manual|
|One Package Weight||0.370kg|
|With Retail Packaging||No|