Enjoy the fun of free diving
Item name: SMACO mini Scuba Diving Oxygen Air Tank
Material: Aviation aluminum/PC/ food grade silicone
Product size: 35.2 cm height x 6 cm dia.
Pressure: 3000 psi/200 bar
Three kinds of charging ways
1. Special high pressure (≥3000 psi) manual inflator pump. Please note if you need to inflate the tank to fully state, you have to press the pump app. 600 times.
2. Choose our scuba adapter, then inflate by large oxygen cylinder.
3. Special high pressure (≥3000 psi) electric inflateable pump.
Please note that when the oxygen cylinder pressure gauge pointer reaches 3000psi/20bar (the red indicator line), the scuba is full.Please stop pumping
1 * SMACO Mini Scuba Oxygen Tank
1 * Manual air pump
The package includes a manual air pump and an oxygen cylinder.
1. Made of 6061 aviation aluminum material. the thickness of bottle is 4.5 mm, Total weight of two products: 4.6kg.
2. Portable design, simple operation, so that you can always enjoy diving to bring you endless fun.
3. Our SMACO mini scuba can be carried on board (the bottle head and body need to be separated).
4. Compared with traditional oxygen cylinders, our mini oxygen cylinders are easier to operate and allow more people to experience the joy of diving.
Note: Duty may be incurred due to the high value of goods. Each country has different tariff standards and requirements, and all the resulting tariffs are subject to individual responsibility. This price does not include tariffs. It is the duty of every citizen to pay taxes. Thank you for your understanding.
Please identify SMACO brand!!!
Warning: Please do not use this product before you read and understand the instruction and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving gas source within 10 meters. Do not try to use it as a gas source in deeper waters.
2. This product can be used as a spare air source for recreational diving within 30 meters.
3. Before using this product, It is strongly recommended that you be trained or certified by a recognized certification body in scuba diving technology.
4. This product is suitable for use in waters that above 10 degrees Celsius.
5. Inflate the product before use and check the product for damage or leakage. Never use products that are damaged, leaking, or showing signs of performance failure.
6. The maximum canning pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it can't be used for gases containing with more than 40% oxygen. Please use clean and dry compressed air.
7. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not store it in the trunk of a car or at a high temperature.
8. This product is a high-precision product. Please do not disassemble this product at will. Unauthorized disassemble and assembly of this product may damage the product.
9. Do not use this product separately. Need to be accompanied by two or more people.
10. When using this product, you must wear an emergency rescue equipment.
11. After use, please wash the product with clear water.
12. When the pressure gauge pointer reaches the red area, please rise to the surface of the water and use it again after inflation.
13.First time please practice in the shallow waters.
Be sure to release the pressure before opening the lid. Ensure safety.