· Ultra-large water tank: The Roborock S5 robot vacuum and mop has a 290 ml water tank, which is one of the best-in-class capacities for a vacuum cleaner. It holds enough water to mop up to 200 sq. m of space in one shot.
· Smart top-up water tank: It comes with the latest generation of the ultra-precise peristaltic pump. Since the vacuum has an automatic water shut-off feature that activates instantaneously when docked, this robot vacuum cleaner can be filled with water accordingly for the next cleaning session.
· Customized room water volume and suction: With its precise water management feature, you can easily select the type of room and floor to be cleaned. Based on this input, you can further choose the appropriate amount of water and suction pressure for thorough cleaning.
· Excellent scheduling facility: The S5 robot vacuum cleaner’s advanced scheduling feature allows you to set various factors for automatic cleaning. You can use the dedicated app to set different timings, water level and suction power, and coordinate a scheduled time with respective rooms or floors.
· High climbing ability: This smart vacuum cleaner can easily climb over high edges, such as carpet linings. It can climb up to 2 cm (0.8 in) tall, and then automatically switch to max mode to clean the carpet efficiently.