★ Newest Q1 Wifi Display Dongle,support HD and AV Output,can Push screen to HDTV or AV RCA Analog TV.
★ Multiple Standard Support IOS Device Android Device Mac PC and Windows PC.
★ Our this Q1 Dongle AV Out format was PAL.
★ Some car was NTSC Format was not support.
(If you car was NTSC Format,Don't buy this item,will show Black and white on your car monitor)
1 * Q1 wireless mirroring multiple device
1 * Micro USB power cable(For Car 5V USB Power,Not 12V Power)
1 * manual
1 * AV audio adapter cable
1 * 3.5 Jack To AV audio cable
1 * HDMI extension cable
1. As the first HDMI + AV dual-output version of mirroring multiple device, AV hole is not only used as a method for the video output, but also can be used to connect speakers and create a home theater.
2. Adopting RK3036 dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 1.2GHz chip, faster processing speed, better product definition, and you can decode H265 format video.
3. Elaborate craft, plump texture, original lights dazzling effect, power-on breathing light, flashing when connected, low-frequency marquee after connecting.
4. Support DLNA, Airplay, Miracast, Airplay mirror and other interoperability protocol.
5. Helper for small screen ( mobile phone screen ) to large screen ( TV screen ), and enjoy the big screen entertainment pleasant experience.
6. Support DLNA online push, media pushing does not affect the other functions of mobile phone operation, do not occupy charge traffic, the phone turns into a remote controller.
7. Hard decoding, picture quality is more high-definition, support video and photos of smooth playback made by phone tablet with system of Android 4.2 and above as well as IOS8.0 and above.
8. Compatible with a variety of protocols in the streaming media format, free access to the Internet mass video resources
9. Support 720 / 1080P HD output, enjoy the perfect picture quality
10. Support WPS one key encryption, fast connection with the router or AP configuration.
11. Stylish and small design, it is necessary for the home entertainment, business office and gamers.
1. Product Type: Wireless Mirroring Multiple Device
2. Size: about 58mm (L) * 58mm (W) * 15.2mm (H) / 2.28 * 2.28 * 0.60 inch
3. Colour: black
(1) HDMI 1.4a interface
(2) Micro USB power connector
(3) 3.5mm headphone jack (AV output)
(1) Short press mode switch
(2) Normal mode long press to restore factory settings
6. CPU: RK3036 dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 1.2GHz
7. Storage: 16MByte SPI FLASH
8. Memory: 128MByte DDR3 memory
9. Network: 802.11 b / g / n 150Mbps 2.4GHz
10. System: Linux
11. Decode: H.264 / H.265 1080p
(1) Display device with HDMI interface
(2) Display device with AV input interface
(1) Breathing effect
(2) Rotate clockwise
(3) Rotate counterclockwise
14. Power supply: 5V / 1A
15. Output Resolution: 1920×1080
16. Audio Playback Formats: AC3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, MP3, APE, DTS, WMA
17. Using Environment:
(1) Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
(2) Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
18. System Requirement:
(1) Miracast: Android 4.4 and above systems / Windows 8.1 and above systems
(2) AirPlay image: iOS 8 and above system
(3) AirPlay: iOS 8 and above
(4) DLNA: All smart devices that come with or are installed with DLNA enabled functions.
19. Product Function:
The image synchronization of phone, tablet, and laptop screen to the TV, projector, car screen and other display devices with HDMI, suitable for IOS, Android, Mac, windowns and other operating systems.
1. Place the mirroring multiple device in a suitable location to establish a high-quality wireless connection among the device, the phone and the Wi-Fi router.
2. If the phone and mirroring multiple device transfer the screen through the Wi-Fi router, please make sure your router has sufficient performance.
3. If the wireless signal in the environment is interfered badly, try changing the Wi-Fi channel of the router and the co-screen. The mirroring multiple device will work on the Wi-Fi channel specified by the router when the mirroring multiple device is connected to the router.
4. The system update will be automatically pushed to the mirroring multiple device, please ensure that the device is connected to the Internet.