Support Full 10 Engine System Functions
● Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
● Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
● Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
● I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
● Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
● View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
● O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
● On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
● Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
● Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Support 10 language:
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Russian
★ NT301 does not only read and clear engine system faults, Display fault code definition automatically, it also shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format, and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
★ It reads freeze data, which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) was set.
★ Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
★ Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8" TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
★ OBDII monitors supported: Misfire Monitor, Fuel System Monitor, Comprehensive Components Monitor, Evaporative System Monitor, Secondary Air System Monitor, Air Conditioning Refrigerant Monitor, Oxygen Sensor Monitor, Oxygen Sensor radiator Monitor, Exhaust Gas Recirculation System Monitor
★ Supported OBD2 Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898).
Support Car List:
◆ America Car List (include Brazil)
Need standard obd2, and release from 2001 years to now: Fit for Chrysler, Fit for Ford, Fit for GM, Fit for Jeep
◆ Europe Car List
Need standard obd2, and release from 2004 years to now: Fit for Alfa Romeo, Fit for SAAB, Fit for Acura, Fit for Opel, Fit for Audi, Fit for Seat, Fit for Peugeot, Fit for Bentley, Fit for Skoda, Fit for Daewoo, Fit for Benz, Fit for Daihatsu, Fit for Land Rover, Fit for BMW, Fit for Vauxhall, Fit for Citroen, Fit for Volvo, Fit for Fiat, Fit for VW, Fit for Ford, Fit for Jaguar
◆ Asia Car List (include Australia)
Japanese car Need standard obd2, and release from 2006 years to now: Fit for KIA, Fit for Isuzu, Fit for Honda, Fit for Mitsubishi, Fit for Hyundai, Fit for Dacia, Fit for Lexus, Fit for Mazda
Fit for Nissan, Fit for Subaru, Fit for Suzuki, Fit for Toyota
◆ Chinese Car List
Chinese car Need standard obd2, and release from 2011 years to now: Fit for BYD, Fit for Chery, Fit for Geely, Fit for Great Wall, Fit for Karry
for Ssangyong Actyon, Kyron, Rexton, from 2011-2017 years.
for Ssangyong Korando, from 2013-2017 years.
for Renualt cars from 2016-2018 years
Does not support for Renault / Dacia Logan, Clio.
Does not support for LADA, UAZ, VAZ
Free Update Forever:
1. Download the update tool from foxwell official website, connect the NT301 to PC and login in the foxwell program, the device will be automatcially detected.
2. You can go to setting, select the language of your software package.
3. Click online update, it will download the software, then click on Offline update, you may install the patch.
■ Display: 2.8"TFT color screen
■ Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
■ Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
■ Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
■ Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898