HOW TO START
1. Turn on the scooter, and check the power indicator.
2. Step on the deck with one foot, and slowly kick off the other.
3. When the scooter starts to cruise, put both feet on the deck and press the accelerator to engage motor.
4. DO NOT press the left brake when you ready to go, because it will active the E-ABS, the motor won't be engaged.
NOTE: The electric scooter must be moving at 3 mph(5km/h) before the motor will engage.
1. Do not drive in the rain or when the outdoor temperature risks freezing surfaces.
2. Never submerge Electric Scooter in water since electrical and drive components could be damaged by water or generate hazardous conditions.
– The scooter is fitted with two lights, one for the front and one for the rear. Many commuters use their scooters in the evening so it is very important to have as much visibility and to make yourself as visible as possible to others.
– Scooter has three-speed modes of 5mile/h, 9mile/h, and 15.5mile/h, just need to control the speed with one key according to different road conditions, makes driving more security.
– Unlike many scooters with a 220lbs or less limit, it carries people weighing up to 265lbs.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Electric Scooter × 1
Charger × 1
User Manual × 1