For just $8.70 , buy 300ml Classic Espresso Percolator Stovetop Home Coffee Maker Aluminum Moka Pot Kitchen Coffee Making Tool for 6 People (No FDA, BPA-free) – Black from the wholesale webshop online.
300ml Classic Espresso Percolator Stovetop Home Coffee Maker Aluminum Moka Pot Kitchen Coffee Making Tool for 6 People (No FDA, BPA-free) – Black
- High-quality aluminum material, exquisite workmanship, durable to use
- Good thermal conductivity, extraction of coffee by high-temperature steam
- It can be used for household gas furnace, travel furnace and alcohol furnace
- Help you to make coffee in your home and enjoy your life
- The capacity is 300ml, suitable for six people
How to use:
- 1. Fill the lower pot with an appropriate amount of water, and the height should not exceed the safety valve.
- 2. Pour the ground coffee powder into the filter hopper, flatten it slightly with a coffee powder spoon, and change the filter paper on the powder if necessary.
- 3. Put the upper pot on the bottom pot, and tighten it properly.
- 4. Put the Moka pot on the gas stove, electric stove, gas lamp, alcohol stove to heat. (Induction cooker is not available.)
- 5. When there is a sound of water boiling, switch to low heat to boil, wait for about 2 minutes, and remove the pot from the fire source, so that the brewed coffee is very fragrant.
- 6. Pour the brewed coffee into the coffee cup, and after a little conditioning, then you can enjoy a good life!
How to clean:
- 1. After the coffee pot cools down, unscrew the upper pot, take off the funnel, pour out the coffee residues, tap the funnel a few times to pour out the remaining coffee residues in the middle of the funnel.
- 2. Rinse with water and wipe dry. Do not use sandy materials and soda water for cleaning, as this will damage the brightness of the surface.
- 3. Long-term use, because the bottom of the hard water will change color, water mixed with vinegar can be removed.
- 4. After each coffee is brewed, clean the silicone ring or rubber ring inside the cup.
- If you operate and clean the pot according to the above method, it can be used for many years.
- Material: aluminum
- Capacity: 300ml (for 6 people)
- BPA: BPA-free
- FDA Certificate: No
- Before using the newly purchased Moka pot, boil it in clean water at least three times to ensure the cleanliness of the pot
- The pot is not suitable for keeping the coffee warm and reboiling.
- Remember not to steam on the heating device without water.
- Be sure to use ground coffee powder.
- When using gas for cooking, do not turn the fire too high to avoid burning the handle.
- Do not add water to the lower cup beyond the safety valve. When the water boils, air will spray out from the safety valve, and the safety valve will lose its safety protection.
- When filling coffee powder, do not press it, just flatten the surface a little, because excessive filling may cause the coffee to fail to come out.
- Before using the coffee cup, it is better to blanch it with hot water to keep the temperature of the coffee.
- Pay attention when installing the rubber ring, the rubber ring is divided into the front side and the back side, do not reverse it! That would cause a loose seal and leak water.
- 1 x Moka Pot
- Other items not included
|Retail Packaging||Colored Box|
|User Manual (Language)||No User Manual|
|One Package Weight||0.560kg|
|With Retail Packaging||Yes|