1) Pulsed Proportional Stimulus
The closer your dog sets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be.
2) Progressive Tone Stimulus
A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
3) Variable Field Width Control
Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field
4) Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators
Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light
5) Speed Detect Anti-Run through
The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
6) Built-in Lightning Protection
Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
7) Multiple Collar Operation
Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
8) Up to 5000 square meters range, Over 1.2acre.
9) Fits for most dogs with weight from 20-100lbs, neck size 1-18 inches.
How does it work safely?
The pet wears a lightweight collar which emits a warning sound when the pet nears the boundary. If the warning is ignored and the pet crosses beyond the boundary of the fence, the pet receives a mild electric shock from the collar. The stimulus delivered to the pet may be applied more frequently and at greater strength as the animal approaches the boundary. The pet soon learns to avoid the invisible fence location, making it an effective virtual barrier. Animals (including humans) not wearing the collar are unaffected by the defined boundaries. Dogs are smart, they will gradually learn to avoid this correction, and stay where is safe.
CHECK THIS OUT — Advanced 2012 Version:
The improvements of the receiver compared to the old version:
1. Receiver is Water Resistant.
We will send you a tiny lovely cross screwdriver to help change the battery.
2. The contact prongs are optional.
We ship to you with 4 prongs for each collar (2 prongs are short; 2 prongs are long).
Pick the snug prongs for your dog now!
3. New Testing Tool
The testing light is easier to be installed and help you to identify if the collar is working.
4. The Detachable Strap
The strap and receiver can be detached now.
Please take a few minutes to read the instruction manual prior to your first use.
For best results, follow these important rules:
• The electronic dog collar is intended only for use on dogs, AVOID HOME APPLICANCE, must use OUTDOOR.
• A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE if you suspect a low battery.
• Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training. You want your dog to accept the collar as part of a routine, not to associate the collar with correction.
• DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
• An electronic collar should only be used under close supervision by the dog's owner.
• KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Read all instructions before using this product.
Realize that because individual dogs have unique temperaments, there is no way of knowing how your dog will react to its introduction to this product. For the safety of your dog, initial training should take place using a long leash to keep you in control of the situation. Also realize that an aggressive animal could turn against the handler upon receiving the stimulus. Therefore, if you feel your dog has an aggressive behavior and/or it has a history of aggressive behavior, you should consult a certified animal behaviorist before using this product.
• 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter;
• 1 x Power plug; （US UK）
• 1 x receiver collar; More collars are available if you have 2 or more dogs, there is no limit to the number of dogs.
• 1 x 9 Volt battery for collar;
• 1 x boundary wire of 300 meters;
• 1 x Extra metal contact points; (extra set are longer for long hair dogs)
• 20 x Training flags;
• 1 x Test bulb;
• 4 x screws;
• 1 x User's manual.
NEW VERSION 1 DOGS UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC SHOCK DOG COLLAR FENCE